My UFO is set to 2% I try to put cool bmis I would want to win
Want a donkey? I have quite a few laying around with decent GP for donkeys, pm me
Check out my equus sales here and my pass sales here
I focus on breeding French Trotters, Trotter Crossbreeds, Drafts, unicorns, and Donkeys.
My Frost and Topaz give free gifts sometimes. No need to thank me for UFO's on my page, a congratulations in return is appreciated
I always have a ton of horses in sales as I try to keep my overall farm count rather low.
My Teams tab is NFS **unless its a tab that says sales in it** No public covers from that tab as well.
If you're looking for any of the things above, send me a friend request and check up on my sales.
I do not give private covers from my Drafts or Donkeys. (Unless you're a friend of mine)
I return all Congratulations I see and then some.
I do not participate in player made contest and I do not give shout outs on my page.
Due to my game strategy, I am active in auctions. I do not bid on all these auctions to win them. If you see that I am actively bidding on something that is more than 2 hours away from ending, I am not bidding to win unless its a high value horse. I am usually bidding for other reasons that benefit my game.
In regards to Item Exchanges, I do not trade based on pass value of BMIs. I trade based on demand and I try to trade items that fit different play styles. I frequently put 1x Golden Apple into exchanges for 2x Poseidon's Packs. Some coat collectors don't have a need for packs so they rather trade for that apple. If you don't feel my trades are fair, you are under no obligation (friend or not) to accept my trades.
I do not mind conversational PMs, and accept friend requests.
A friendly reminder that both non pass buyers and pass buyers are needed for the game to be appreciated to its fullest intent and neither party should be insulted or disrespected regardless of their gameplay style.
Looking To Buy
I am always interested in
or any individual BMIs that are included in those
Horses with P. Stone
I am the admin of two teams and co of another, any questions either myself or fellow co admins.
The following information below is from my own experiences. Not everything here is factual but I encourage you to try some of these tips and see if they help you.
- If you refresh the page when you get a UFO, another UFO will pop up a few pages later. I refresh my pages so that I collect Aging Points UFOs majority of the time.
- When it comes to stroking your horse, the biggest energy gains come when your horse is low on energy. It is the opposite with feeding, higher energy returns higher energy gained when fed.
- If your daily objectives ask you to put a background or a lyre on a horse, keep a horse with a Unlimited Ray or Lyre and just edit them. This works for the objective.
- If you have a Pegasus account, the whip will also count for adding a bonus to a horse as your daily objective
- If you need congratulations and have co access to someone else's account, you can go congratulate yourself and make it count
- When it comes to winning competitions, if you have fillers it is smarter to stick to one kind of comp so that you don't lose track of your entries. However if you are not using fillers, cast a wide net and try to enter in a slight variety of comps to increase your chances.
- You get better value purchasing passes on the app compared to the website.
Competition Skills Classical
Trot: Trot Speed Dressage Gallop: Gallop Speed Dressage
Dressage: Dressage, Trot, Gallop
Cross Country: Stamina, Dressage, Jumping
Show Jumping: Jumping, Dressage, Speed
Barrel Racing: Speed, Stamina, Gallop
Cutting: Stamina, Dressage, Speed
Trail Class: Dressage, Trot, Jumping
Reining: Gallop, Dressage, Stamina
Western Pleasure: Trot, Stamina, Dressage
Building Up Your EC
Below is my advice and my advice only, feel free to tweak certain parts to suit your needs.
- I do not recommend storing your best horses in your own EC unless you have an Instructor (EC Employee/100 Passes). I also don't encourage buying employees until your EC has a pretty good foundation.
- Start with a 100 1* boxes, don't waste resources on showers and troughs though because you will upgrade later and they will be destroyed. Invest in large workshops early and use them to make 3* boxes. Slowly work your way to get all 3* boxes, put cows in your meadows to sell while you're doing this. When you get to the point of putting water troughs and showers in your EC, I recommend planting crops that your EC needs while you make your showers and water troughs. You need 2x the amount your boxes use and you can see what's needed in EC Management> Benefits for boarders.
- I also recommend getting to and staying at 100 3* boxes at this point, get an instructor, working on your comps- by entering them and filling them or asking someone you know to help. If you're on a team, set up comps that your team horses will enter to help boost.
- Once you've reached this point, feel free to add more 3* boxes and repeat.
- There's different strategies depending on your game style and priorities within the game, this is just my idea of a happy medium. If you'd like to hear a differ