Re-post this if...
-you hear your name even though its not being called
-you hate hearing your voice in recordings
-you use the word "thingy" when you can't remember what something is called
-you say the entire alphabet because you can't remember what letter comes next
-you and your best friend can say one word, and crack up
-you hate it when one string of your hoodie is longer than another
-you hate when your favorite song comes on when you pull into your driveway
-you push those little buttons on the lids of those fast-food drinks LOL these are too true!!
TOP 13 WAYS TO ANNOY PEOPLE ON AN ELEVATOR!!!!
1. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
2. Ask, “Did you hear that cable snapping sound?”
3. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, “That’s mine!”
4. Hold the elevator door open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, “Hi John, how’s your day been?”
5. Hum the theme to Jeopardy.
6. Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
7. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
8. Say, while holding a paper with OUT OF ORDER written on it, “I wonder why this was glued on the door when I came in.”
9. Scribble furiously on a notepad while looking at each passenger. When they try to look, hide the pad.
10. Stare at another passenger for a while, then scream “You’re one of THEM!” and cower to the far corner of the elevator.
11. When the elevator doors close, bang on them, screaming "Let me out!"
12. When there’s only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn’t you.
13.When the elevator doors close, announce to the others, “It’s okay! Don’t panic, they’ll open again!"
14. Post this on your page. I dare ya.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this on your page and don't ignore it, because the Bible says, "If you deny me in front of man, I will deny you in front of my Father, and the Glory of Heaven" When Jesus was hanging on the cross he was thinking of you! Whether you believe or not, God is ALWAYS with you. "Jesus died on the cross, and he was thinking of you! If you are one of the 7% that will stand up for him put this on your page. Amazingly, whether you believe it or not, you are never alone.Did you know 98% of teenagers will not stand up for GOD, and 93% of people who read this will not put it on their page? WE CAN CHANGE THAT!!!"