Getting some rebuilding done after returning to the game.
If you're curious, I am looking for the following -
- Anyone willing to do Shire coverings. I'm not planning to cover my two girls until they're fully BLUP'ed, but I'm looking around anyway. I collect Fertility Wands, and this is one instance where I'd be willing to split up twins.
My breeding farms are currently focusing on:
- Unicorns - I started with two unis (who have departed for Heaven) and have since bought two more, so these are the backbone of my Arabian breeding. No, I'm not interested in selling any of my unis, so please don't ask.
- The Ankh bloodline - These are meant specifically for one of my stories I'm working on. I have yet to breed even Ankh Annad (one of the main horses from said story), but that's because luck hasn't graced me with a Flaxen Chestnut from these guys yet. -rolls eyes-
- Everything else - See something you like? PM me, we can discuss it. Some of them I won't let go of--twins, Undine, or Shadow, because he's still my only Black Arabian--but I'm willing to clear out my breeding farm a little. Sales will probably start going up at this point as I get lower GP and/or duplicate coats.
- Again, see something you want (that doesn't have a special coat, isn't named 'XXX's Legacy', or the two that aren't Spotted Phoenix), feel free to PM me. No promises, but I'd probably be willing to let something go there, as well.
- See note on Appaloosas... Kritya, Charon, Rainfall, Windfall, Spirit, and Soul are keeps for Mustangs. (Started the game with Mustangs; can we guess which ones?) Sales will also start going up soon for these, same deal as the Arabians.
- Gypsy Vanners, French Trotters, Thoroughbreds, Akhal-Tekes, Fjords, Donkeys, and Shires
- Two of these are a direct result of me trying to get a full set from the Seal of Apocalypse. The offspring from Halitus and Fiennes, I'm willing to let go of if you're interested. (French Trotters & Thoroughbreds)
- The Gypsies, again, see Appaloosas. Rea, Paxton, Jen, and Braxton are off the table.
- Akhal-Tekes and Fjords, I'm just going to say 'no' for now because I'm only just getting them started on breeding.
- Donkeys and Shires... no. Just no. I'm hoarding my Shire babies like a dragon hoards shiny things, and I will flame anything that tries to take them from me. As for my Donkey, I like my '1 of each species' trophy.
- Anything else
- ...I probably bought because of an objective of one kind or another. So I'm really not too attached.