Hi! I'm not completely new to howrse. I'm on international. If you are too, my username is Keyae--feel free to friend me!
I congratulate everyone who is listed in the "ChimmyKeefe has been congratulated 7 times in all, most recently by:" when I get on.
I ACCEPT ALL FRIEND REQUESTS so long as I'm on to see them.
Please congratulate my brother Jurassic World!
I'm not on super consistently right now. I'll still try to get on at least once a month, though.
Yes. I'm ARMY, my bias is Jimin . . . duh.
I'm also STAY. My biases are ALL OF THEM.
I'm getting, into NCT, too
I am a book dragon (not worm). I adore Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer and Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger. Those two are tied for first. I also love Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan.
I love Avatar: The Last Airbender
I'm a conservative teenager, and no, I'm not just following in my parent's footsteps. I accept and respect everyone's opinions. I am pro-life, and fight for diversity of thought.
I used to be home-schooled, but now I'm not.
I'm as christian as they come.
TOP TEN WAYS TO ANNOY PEOPLE ON AN ELEVATOR!!!!
1. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
2. Ask, “Did you hear that cable snapping sound?”
3. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, “That’s mine!”
4. Hold the elevator door open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, “Hi John, how’s your day been?”
5. Hum the theme to Jeopardy.
6. Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
7. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
8. Say, while holding a paper with OUT OF ORDER written on it, “I wonder why this was glued on the door when I came in.”
9. Scribble furiously on a notepad while looking at each passenger. When they try to look, hide the pad.
10. Stare at another passenger for a while, then scream “You’re one of THEM!” and cower to the far corner of the elevator.
11. When the elevator doors close, bang on them, screaming "Let me out!"
12. When there’s only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn’t you.
13.When the elevator doors close, announce to the others, “It’s okay! Don’t panic, they’ll open again!"
Now, this is freaky...DO NOT CHEAT!! (You will kick yourself later) try this, if you follow the instructions to the end you'll be surprised!!!!Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out! BUT NO CHEATING! This game has a funny/spooky outcome. Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It takes about three minutes...it's worth a try. First.. get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct. Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it! I must say: This does work!1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of boys if your a girl and the opposite if your a boy.4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family....) in the 4th, 5th and 6th spots.5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. GO WITH YOUR INSTINCT PEOPLE!!!!6. Finally, make a wish. And now the key for the game.....1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.4. You care most about the person you put in 4.5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.10. The eleventh is the song telling you how you feel about life. NOW...put this on your site within the hour you read this...IF you do you wish will come true. If you don't, it will become the opposite!!! THANKS
FRIENDS: Never ask for food.BEST FRIENDS: Are the reasons you have no food.FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/MrsBEST FRIENDS: Call your parent's DAD/MOMFRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.BEST FRIENDS: Would sit next to you saying "Dang ... we messed up! "FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.BEST FRIENDS: Have a wet shoulder from your tearsFRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it backBEST FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it's yours.FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.BEST FRIENDS: Could write a book about you with direct quotes from you.FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd that left you.FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME!"FRIENDS: Will talk meanly to the person who talks meanly about you.BEST FRIENDS: Will knock them out.FRIENDS: Will read this.BEST FRIENDS: Will steal this, and put it on their profile
I'm sorry, my presentation isn't super awesome right now, but an update is coming, I promise.