this bio is cringy because i'm an adult now but its funny so im leaving it here
My Heart On My Sleeve, The World In My Hands-
First Ever Rosette Won By:
Misberry; Feb 19, '15
(also 2nd rosette winner)
If you congratulate me, I'll try my best to give you one back! :3
My lovely retired GA:
- I'm just starting to get back into the game, so I plan on trying to breed nicer horses with higher GPs and potential Skillers. Working my way up will be a long project but I'll do my best to provide awesome horses!
On the side I will attempt to breed some Uni foals. This is mainly just for ''fun'' I suppose.
- As for sales, I currently do not have foals, nor will I for a while. I'm going to put the sales off until my horses are at their full potential and will produce good foals. Prices will vary depending on Skills and GP.
- Every so often there might be a Uni foal for sale, so there's a heads up. If you're interested in one let me know and I'll do my best to get you one. However, I do not promise good GP or Skills, they're just for show. :)
- My stallion, as of now, is currently up for stud. Though once I start producing foals you will have to request through private message.
If you got this far feel free to PM me, I'm always looking for someone to talk to!
- Feel free to call me "Violette." No, it's not my real name, there's no issue with saying my name, but I'd rather tell it to someone I know and not the general public. I'm a freak, haha.
- I have two horses of my own, Apollo's Fireblaze (a.k.a 'Blaze') and Ziggy Stardust (a.k.a 'Ziggy'). They are both geldings. Blaze is a 16.2h bay TB, and Ziggy is a 14.2h sorrel/white Paint/Gypsy Vanner.
- I've been riding for 4 years, shooting for 5 in September. Blaze was my first horse and I got him not even a year into riding. You'd never expect someone who doesn't know how to ride well to own a hot-headed Thoroughbred, but what can I say? I've owned 1 other pony, and my family has owned 3 others. Zodiac was my Miniature, and Trixie, Buck, and Geisha, were owned by my family. Little bit of a tragic story with Trixie, she has passed due to foundering and laminitis, and Buck has passed due to a believed colic.
- More about me and less about the horses, I'm an anime junkie (total weeaboo trash), I'm a Superwholockian, and I really like bands. I mostly enjoy reading and skate boarding on my Penny, that I refer to as "Castiel." Writing could also be considered another passion of mine, along with my weird obsession for deep quotes and whatnot. Honestly, if you asked me to count how many times I've dyed my hair I probably couldn't.
- If you like any of the following feel free to message me!:
-Crown The Empire-
-Sleeping With Sirens-
-Fit For A King-
|Sword Art Online|
|Ouran High School host Club|
|The Irregular At Magic High School|